Professionally Certified Reflexologist
R&R Wellness Solutions has been proudly serving Lethbridge and Southern Alberta since 2014
- Reflexology works the whole body by using reflex areas to trigger functions and systems in the body.
Why Go to a Reflexologist?
Reflexologists gently realign your body, reminding it to release toxins and get rid of congestion which can help you manage your stress levels and sleep soundly. To learn about the process and what you can expect, check our FAQs.
Reflexology not only relaxes your body, it has been proven to reduce pain and psychological symptoms, such as anxiety and depression, and enhances sleep.
Reflexologists do not diagnose disorders but reflexology can be used to complement other treatments for conditions such as cancer, skin conditions, cardio-vascular issues, asthma, diabetes, headaches, kidney function and PMS and sinusitis.
What are the health benefits of Reflexology?
- Relieves Tension (You can feel the hidden tension inside of your whole body relax)
- Reduces Inflammation (Reduces swelling and you can walk and move easier)
- Improves Circulation (Healthy circulation means healthy cells and a healthy body)
- Reduce Congestion (Leaving you feeling lighter)
- Promotes Relaxation (You can feel settled and centered in your body)
- Promotes flow of nerve impulses (With proper energy and blood flow, you heal faster and react quicker)
- Encourages release of toxins (So you feel healthier)
- Improves Sleep (Approach each day feeling rested and relaxed)
- Pain Relief (So you can go about your day pain-free)
- More mobility in joints (Freedom of movement)
Ready to Book Now? R&R Wellness makes it easy to book your Reflexologist appointment online.
Need more information? Check out our Reflexologist FAQ page which should be able to answer the majority of your questions